OPERA specific activities
In collaboration with the European project Offices of A-4U universities, OPERA is engaged in specific activities to:
- Support the development of an ERA and EU Framework Programme strategy at each university.
- Develop joint positions in relation to consultations launched at European level on R&D&I.
- Support A-4U universities' input into European research policy development and implementation through interfacing with the appropriate bodies.
- Foster the participation of researchers in evaluation committees of the EU Framework Programme and other EU expert groups.
- Anticipate funding opportunities offered by the EU Framework Programme and other EUropean-level funding organisations.
- Build and maintain contacts with the European Commission and other EU institutions.
- Monitor the development of the European R&D&I policy.